Supervisors (Level A PICW) - nationwide.
Our client seeks Supervisors (Level A PICW) for openings nationwide.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Work with all work co-ordinators and supervisors to ensure they are complying with all safety rules and procedures, completing the required quality checks, and completing the daily work pack returns in accordance with Method Statements and Risk Assessments and Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures.
- Liaising with the client project manager regarding defect reporting, invoicing, KPI's returns & and customer complaints / relations.
- Work with all work co-ordinators and supervisors to ensure they are delivering the required planned productivity on a daily basis.
- Responsible for managing cost and income for team, ensuring commercial targets are met.
- Monitor daily attendance and time keeping, and resolve any non conformances.
- Ensure all teams have the correct vehicles, plant, tools and equipment, and materials to carry out their daily work.
- Ensure teams manage interfaces with customers and public and that damage and complaints are avoided. Ensure compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental procedures, policy and legislation.
- Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with in a timely manner.
- It is essential that the candidate is a commercially focused self-starter with the enthusiasm, motivation and initiative to succeed in this role. The candidate must also possess:
- Level A PICW
- At least 5 years recent experience as a Supervisor.
- A sound working knowledge of substation construction methods.
- Sound knowledge of safety rules / legislation.
- Previous experience of resource management including the planning and scheduling of work to maximise income / profit.
- Highly motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to influence both direct reports and senior management both internally and externally.
- Previous management experience including the ability and willingness to address poor performance
- Good commercial awareness with ability to monitor and accurately report performance against pre determined targets
- Sound IT / Microsoft Office skills to enhance analysis of on site performance and reporting.
- A willingness to develop/grow within the role, taking on additional responsibilities and duties.
- An ability to work closely and effectively with management and the local project team to achieve challenging targets combined with an ability to work on a self directed basis.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills combined with the analytical and problem solving skills to reach realistic workable solutions. Adaptability to succeed within a demanding business.
- Access to a form of transport to meet the requirements of the role, with the flexibility to travel throughout the UK and ROI if required.
- Ideally applicants should also be able to demonstrate:-
- Sound working knowledge of broader electrical networks including distribution systems and associated plant and equipment.
- Knowledge of civil works would also be an advantage.
- Knowledge of ISO procedures and associated documentation.
- Previous project management experience, with ability to utilise expertise in the tendering / pricing process to secure new work.
- Experience of interfacing with external customers both operationally and in ensuring adherence to their safety procedures, policies, and work practices to the full satisfaction of the client company.
- Relevant third level qualification and / or specific management related qualification
Please send your CV to Aoife at email@example.com or call me on 01-4569899