Site Engineer - Cork(2232)
Entered: 19 Sept 2018
Our client is a leading building contractor in Ireland with a focus on quality, reliability, safety, and efficiency. They are seeking a Site Engineer based in Cork.
Office Block - Cork City
- Involves setting out for holding down bolts and general building works
- Supervise a large team of workers
- Ensure all materials are per specification
- Check plans and drawings
- Attend site meetings
- Liaise with Project Managers and Site Managers
- Have the relevant third level qualifications
- Have at least 2 years relevant experience
- Have strong setting out skills
- Have strong self management skills
- Have strong attention to details
Please send your CV to Killian at email@example.com or call 0879259990for a confidential conversation.