The Company provides a wide range of services to the steel construction industry including projects where clients request value engineering for their structural steelwork. they offer a wide range of services:
- Design Engineering
- Steel Fabrication
- Steel Erection
- Cladding & Roof Metal Decking
- Floor Metal Decking & Welded Shear Studding
- Castellated Beams & Steel Trusses Manufacture
- Fire Protection Painting
ResponsibilitiesPreparing detailed plans, drawings and other documents for the manufacture and erection of steel members (columns, beams, braces, trusses, stairs, handrails, balustrades, metal decking, etc.) used in the construction of buildings, industrial plants, and bridges.
You will be expected to spot problems in the structural designs and to flag them up to the Engineers & relevant personnel.
The candidate must have:
- Experience with Tekla Construction Software.
- The ability to work on their own initiative with excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of taking projects from design to completion and final account stage
For more information please send your CV to Aoife at email@example.com or call us on 01-4569899