Our client is a major Irish main contractor who require a BIM Engineer to add to their site team on a large complex project in Limerick.
The Engineer will need to be able to create 3D models from construction plans & sketches and working on a ive construction project to generate models and related content at various stages of construction.
- Working closely with project team to ensure 3D models are generated at various project stages.
- Working with planners to generate 4D construction sequences and with the commercial team to add cost information, base lining the programme and creating ‘what if’ scenarios
- Using the model to lead design reviews on live projects
- Liaising with subcontractors to source and incorporate supply chain models
- Adding data attributes to the model where appropriate
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE