Job detail view & apply
|Tech Skills Resources
25 Merrion Square North
Tel: +353 1 639 0390
|Location: Dublin North
Entered: 28 Mar 2017
|Our Client, a leading specialist in the design, manufacture and installation of high performance facades, curtain walling and semi – unitised structures, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Structural Engineers, to work as a part of a design team base in Dublin North. You will be reporting to Design Manager.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Production of wind load calculations to EN standards.
- Glass calculations.
- Production of structural calculations of spanning aluminium and steel facade members.
- Production of structural calculations for connection bracket and fixings.
- Represent company at meetings where necessary
- Ensure good economical design, encouraging standardisation of details, to achieve best use of available resources.
- Liaise with consultants.
- Resolve technical issues.
- Visit site as required, assisting QA / BCAR inspections
- Keep abreast of product and system developments.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Hold a Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Have more than 5 years post graduate relevant experience in a Design Office.
- Be proficient in the English language (spoken, written, technical)
- Excellent communications, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to travel for site visits / site meetings throughout Ireland if required
- Have strong IT skills and be proficient in commonly used programmes.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of progress and success in your career to date.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Have a flexible approach to work and an ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
Ideally you will:
- Be Chartered Engineer (C.Eng, MIEI)
- Have some experience and knowledge of facades/curtain walling
We offer a permanent status role with long-term career development potential. Immediate vacant role. Very attractive remuneration package - salary is negotiable depending on candidate’s experience, suitability and fit for the role – but will be c €45,000 + per annum.
Suitable Candidates please replay (in confidence) with up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 6390390.
|Apply using your CV:|