|Alucraft are one of Ireland's leading Architectural Glazing specialists and due to rapid growth, we are looking to employ a P.A. / Quality Administrator to provide secretarial and administration support to the Managing Director, to keep the Quality Management System files up to date and also to do all necessary marketing administration.
Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Experience Required
- P.A. to the managing Director
- Providing secretarial and administrative support including, minutes taking, typing letters, preparation of meeting agendas etc.
- Screening phone calls
- Diary management, Itinerary and travel management
- Arranging meetings, preparation for meetings and meeting and greeting of visitors
- Report writing, PowerPoint presentations.
- Provide reception cover for breaks etc.
- Maintain Quality Management System
- Manage document control system, change register etc.
- Record Non-conformance reports
- Maintain the Corrective and Preventative Action log and ensure corrective actions are implemented
- Conduct internal audits on Quality Management System
- Maintain Objectives & Targets log
- Facilitate quality meetings every 8 weeks
- Compile reports to Senior management team on the status of the Quality Management System
- Record customer satisfaction / customer complaints
- Be a quality champion
- Marketing Administration
- Update Company website on a regular basis
- Update linked in company page on a weekly basis
- Source and order marketing material e.g. branded USB sticks
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required
- Business or Quality Diploma
- Excellent Microsoft Office needed
- Experience with report writing
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience of Quality administration
- Ability to Multi-task a must
- High attention to detail
- Must be outgoing & like meeting people
- High level of customer service
- Must be persuasive