|Marketing Manager/Professional - Dublin
Client: Main Contractor
Contract type: Permanent
Working with some of the world’s leading companies on innovative projects, a former “Fit-Out Contractor of the Year” is recruiting a Marketing Manager for an opportunity in Dublin. One of the industry leaders in the Irish market, this company has worked on prestigious projects for iconic brands. They deliver high-quality results and specialise in commercial interiors, building refurbishments and new-build projects.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated, proactive marketing professional to support the local and global marketing efforts and co-ordinate with our Clients Proposals Manager on the delivery of proposal submissions.
Professional development is a key part of this organisation and something that sets them apart. They invest in their employee’s development with the goal of allowing employees to forge a meaningful and fulfilling career at the company.
Your role will include:
- Generate and maintain marketing materials including project descriptions, employee resumes, news and press releases, project brochures, award submissions, and presentations for events and client meetings.
- Support interview preparation and develop presentations, handouts, agendas etc.
- Maintain and update marketing collateral materials including proposal templates, brochures, project profiles, images and resumes.
- Have graphic design skills to create and or select graphics -photography, charts, diagrams, etc.to communicate required information
- Maintain library of proposal materials including documents, boilerplate text, and preferred renderings
- Work with the Proposals Manager to schedule and track production of proposals/qualifications packages to meet deadlines and assisting in production efforts
- Designing advertisements, brochures, trades how materials, PowerPoint presentations, and production of other marketing materials
- Event coordination - Charity and Industry events, Internal events, trade shows, career fairs, etc.
- Photography Management and coordination and oversight of photo shoots and maintenance of photo library
- Manage social media accounts and work with staff to regularly generate and post new content
- Engage in lessons learned, debrief sessions and Client Feedback efforts to collect best practices and areas for continued improvement for work acquisition efforts
What you will need:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience within the construction industry
- A third level degree in Marketing, Business, Communications
- The candidate will have superior writing capabilities, a strong design sensibility, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to structure complex information and content, regardless of the medium.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and video editing skills are a plus
- Advanced working knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred
- Proficiency in Social Media: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Solid writing, proofreading and editing skills and an eye for graphic design
- The ability to lead a team while working to tight deadlines