|Building Services Manager
Vacancy Ref. 01252
Building Services Manager required in Cork for one of Ireland’s largest building contractors. This role will primarily be based on a large Pharmaceutical build project in Cork City Suburbs.
- Manage daily workflow, work requests and maintenance requests.
- Perform the duties of a Project Manager (PM), where assigned, on relevant projects and ensure all work is carried out to the highest professional standards possible.
- Ensure full continuity in respect of essential mechanical and electrical services and controls.
- As a Building Services Manager you will have experience of managing and developing a team of staff including formal performance management systems
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills required in the delivery of change management through all stakeholder interactions.
- Strategic problem-solving skills to issues encountered on site.
- Proven ability to produce reports and recommendations in support of change and improvement.
- Well-developed IT skills including a strong working knowledge of MS Office, Revit /BIM modelling.
- Implement technical innovation, value creation and right first time delivery.
Please Contact Denis Casey on 086 815 9622 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com
- Degree in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience on large scale construction projects.
- Pharmaceutical build experience is desirable.
- Fully up to date with all EH&S regulations.
- Possess high level team coordination and management skills.