|Electrical Tester – Data Centre
Vacancy Ref. 01553
Data Centre project in Holland for MV/LV tester.
Flights, transport, accommodation and daily living allowance provided.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Ian Murphy on + 353 21 2066078 or +353 21 206 6078 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tests and measures finished products, components, or assemblies for functioning, operation, accuracy, or assembly to verify adherence to functional specifications.
- Reads dials and meters to verify functioning of equipment according to specifications.
- Analyzes and interprets blueprints, sample data, and other materials to determine, change, or measure specifications or inspection and testing procedures.
- Marks items for acceptance or rejection, records test results and inspection data, and compares findings with specifications to ensure conformance to standards.
- Inspects materials, products, and work in progress for conformance to specifications, and adjusts process or assembly equipment to meet standards.
- Data Centre experience advantageous.
- Computes and/or calculates sample data and test results.
- Confers with vendors and others regarding inspection results, recommends corrective procedures, and compiles reports of results, recommendations, and needed repairs.
- Writes and installs computer programs to control test equipment.