Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Entered: 23 Apr 2017
|Operations Manager – Dublin
Our client is the manufacturer and supplier of a new walling/shuttering system in Ireland. The company is backed by two of the largest contractors in Ireland and the UK. They have developed this system in the UK and Internationally. They have now a busy order book from outside of their groups and are in expansion mode.
The product is designed to speed up the construction process and at the same time reduces the requirement for skilled labour and craneage. It has been proven in the UK and internationally
The company has a requirement for an operations manager to join their senior management team. The role will report to the MD of the company and will be based in Dublin.
· The ideal candidate will hold a third level qualification in construction. You will have a proven track record of working for a main contractor/ developer at a senior level. Preferable you will have worked in the Precast Industry but this is not essential.
· You will be involved in the planning and programming of new projects.
· You will be assist the tendering team in pricing of projects.
· You must have excellent presentation skills as you will be the link to design /architectural teams for any potential clients and field all queries from existing clients
· You will assist the site team in resourcing their site and management of projects.
· You will be strong commercially and be capable of managing a team of staff
This is an ideal opportunity for a contracts manager or senior project manager or someone who had their own business to join a company at the early stages and help grow it into a major supplier within the construction industry.
An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate who can demonstrate their technical ability, communication and presentation skills as well as drive to make the company a success
Send full CV in confidence to email@example.com or call 0872790340 for more information
|Apply using your CV:|